Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back at home...

This month we are making three separate trips. The first was this past holiday weekend. We headed to the grandparents for the weekend. The second will be another trip to the same said grandparents for an early Christmas celebration. This trip will be occurring in two weeks. Four days after we come home from that trip, we will head across the pond for our Christmas holiday in Europe. Because we will be gone for quite some time, I decided that I am going to try the Thirty Day Challenge that many of my favorite blogs have participated in at one time or another. I am going to try and blog for 30 days starting on December 15. Stay tuned to read about our many adventures in Europe!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooh, I'm excited for 30 days of blogs! Looking forward to it!