Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photo Friday! AT Amazement!







In sticking with the Appalachian Trail theme this week, these are a few pictures from my husband's trip. I, being the photo freak that I am, resisted in forcing him to take the big Canon and its multiple lenses and sent him with a little pocket Olympus. I think he got some great shots!

This post is part of Photo Friday at Delicious Baby! Check out some other great travel photos!

4 comments:

Marina Kuperman said...

wow, i've never been on the apalachian trial. however, i've lived at 12,000 feet and now i'm living at 5600 feet. it's so different than the sea level folks and the wildlife is always out and about.

Rock Climbing in Costa Rica

minnemom said...

Those are some beautiful photos!

dommy said...

Nice shots! Thanks for sharing :)

I'm often surprised at how well my little Canon point-and-shoot does with photos. Like you said, there are times when you just don't want to lug a bunch of equipment with you...and the little cameras do a nice job.

I've yet to properly figure out the Open ID option for posting comments so I can link back to my blog on TypePad.

www.midwestguest.com

Debbie said...

Lovely shots, thanks so much for sharing