Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Photo Friday

One of the things that I am so thankful for is the freedom to be able to continue traveling even though I have a family now. I am thankful for their love of travel as well! In honor of this freedom, I bring you pictures from Washington DC! This is part of Photo Friday at Delicious Baby!













2 comments:

Angela K. Nickerson said...

Those fireworks photos are great! Happy freedom to you! Ciao!

dommy said...

Fun shots...and the first one is particularly fab.
I always like trying to get fireworks shots...especially when they do them as an after-show at a baseball game! Looks like you had a great trip!

Dominique

www.midwestguest.com