Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teaser Tuesday

This is something that I have recently been doing on my family blog. I love to read and think that Teaser Tuesday is a great way to introduce people to books they might not have heard of. I am going to use my travel books for Teaser Tuesday, seeing as this is a travel blog!

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:


  • Grab your current read.

  • Let the book fall open to a random page.

  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

  • Please avoid spoilers!


  • DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vienna Top 10 Viennese Cakes Pg 72

    "#5 -- Linzertorte -- Named after the Austrian city of Linz, this cake has been popular for nearly 300 years, with recipes being included in cookbooks as early as the 18th century. There are various versions but it is essentially an almond pastry filled with rasberry or redcurrant jam."

    I can tell you that I will definitely try to locate one of these cakes while I am in Vienna next month!


    1 comment:

    Cheryl said...

    OK, I'm drooling. I miss almonds so bad. I'm nursing my baby and can't eat treenuts-he breaks out in a rash if I do.