Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #3


Thirteen Things I still have to pack before we leave tomorrow...


1. toothpaste and toothbrush

2. the kid's clothes

3. a Christmas DVD for the trip home (maybe Charlie Brown?)

4. my jewelry making supplies so I can work on presents while we are at the inlaws

5. a book to read

6. a book for my kids to read in the car

7. jackets because it is getting cold

8. blankets for the car (they are still in the wash!)

9. my shopping list in case I get to go the new Pier Park

10. my new pants

11. shampoo

12. socks

13. pictures for the grandparents



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Mary said...

Have a safe trip!

Happy Thanksgiving!

My expressions LIVE said...

Be safe....don't forget to check the suitcase twice

kandyblossom said...

Have a safe trip and a happy visit with family!

Happy Thanksgiving.

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

The cynic in me always thinks... "You'll forget something or you'll bring far too much!" Sounds like the list is goodly though!

Have a great and safe journey...

FickleMinded said...

you can't go wrong with the book , and with Charlie Brown :)
Happy Thanksgiving!