Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things Places Jennifer is Visiting in the Next Month

This is my first Thursday Thirteen! Thanks for letting me play along!


1. Garmisch, Germany

2. Munich, Germany

3. Brixen, Italy

4. Vienna, Austria

5. Innsbruck, Austria

6. Salzburg, Austria

7. Atanta, GA

8. Panama City Beach, FL

9. Destin, FL

10. Mobile, AL

11. Bratislava, Slovakia

12. Pensacola Beach, FL

13. Gulf Breeze, FL



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

jeannie said...

You sure are going to be busy!
Have Fun
and Happy T13

my blog said...

Wow, looks like a lot of traveling!! Have a great trip(s)!!

Ruth said...

Oh wow, I'm so glad you commented on my blog because it is my dream to travel the world with our children...and you are doing it!
Pre-kids, I did go to Vienna, and I would love to go back and take my kids to Shunbrun palace with the beautiful gardens...are you planning to do that?
I'm bookmarking your site, so when I have a little more time I can peruse a little more and see how exactly you are making this happen...

Nicholas said...

I hope you enjoy them all!

Welcome to TT!

Journeywoman said...

Wow! That sounds great.

Thanks for visiting my TT.

Brenda ND said...

Wow, very cool! Have fun traveling.

Denise Patrick said...

Have a blast! Take warm clothing. I will be in Germany and Austria for 10 days at the beginning of December. My hubby and I are going back to visit Christmas markets. This will be our third trip in three years. There are so many things I miss about Germany and Austria. They are my two favorite countries to visit (having lived in Germany for 9 years previously).

Happy TT!

~Just Me~ said...

Wow, sounds like a great trip!

Diana M said...

WOW!! What a great list of destinations...I hope you have a great time.. Thanks for sharing...