Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Friday!

For Christmas last year, we went to Gatlinburg, TN. Gatlinburg is a beautiful city. Unfortunately we didn't see a lot snow but the kids were able to go ice skating and feel the man made snow at the bottom of the ski slope. Downtown Gatlinburg is quite busy and I have to admit that it made me feel like I was on the strip in Panama City during Spring Break! That being said, it is a lovely part of town and is full of great little shops. We went to Dollywood and I took the kids ice skating.

Watching the Zamboni clean up the skating rink...a definite highlight for the week!


My sister and my husband eating snow rather than riding down the slopes!!




My daughter and my niece running around Cade's Cove



Running around and having some fun!



This is part of Photo Friday! Visit Delicious Baby to see photos from places all over the world.

5 comments:

minnemom said...

Thanks for the ideas and photos. I enjoyed them!

WanderMom said...

Cute photos!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I was trying to remember the name of Gatlinburg the other day and then I clicked over to your blog..providence! :)

dommy said...

I can really relate to the Zamboni photo. I love hockey, we go to 40+ games each season and watching the Zamboni doing it's thing is always fascinating to me! Fact is, I've got a book about Zambonis somewhere around here...
One of the things on my "life list" would be to drive a Zamboni...really!
:)

http://www.midwestguest.com

Debbie said...

These are great photos. I particularly love the sense of motion in the "running around" shot