Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Disney Dreamin'--Photo Friday

Now that my son is a bit older...Big S is 4.5...and my daughter is at an age where she loves the Disney Channel...Little S is a little over 2...the Daddy J and I have been thinking about DisneyWorld Orlando. The last time we went to Disney was in 2005. We went twice in one year...once for a wedding and once for a family trip with the in-laws. Both times, During the trip pictured, Big S was only 12 months old and Little S wasn't even a twinkle in our eye! It poured the entire afternoon but we were able to make the best of it by protecting ourselves in restaurants, rides and under the monorail. Oh, we also bought those really cheesy ponchos with a big Mickey head on the back! We are getting excited about the prospect of going to Disney, but Holy Tickets Batman! Has anyone noticed that Disney's ticket prices are at 75 bucks now? Despite the price, I think we might try to make the trip in March or April for a long weekend. If you have any great budget tips for Disneyworld, let me know!

Disney Dreamin'...Dreaming of blue skies and a bright sun!


Big D and Big S and Big me...64 lbs ago...


This is the great park that was down the way from our hotel room...we spent a lot of time there!

Thanks to Delicious Baby for hosting Photo Friday. Check out other great travel Photos here.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

hope you have fun in DisneyWorld - costco usually sells tickets and package deals at a discoung

Angela K. Nickerson said...

Yeah, we haven't been to Disney for a long time because the tickets are pretty darn expensive. But it would be such fun now that your kids are older. :)

Mara from Motherofalltrips said...

I have yet to take the Disney plunge, but I know lots of other travel bloggers have and have written about it. Check out the Traveling Mamas (http://travelingmamas.com/) and We Just Got Back(http://www.wejustgotback.com/) for tips and info. I like the stroller photo!

kidsgowest said...

I haven't been to DisneyWorld, although my son has been asking like crazy. We've only been to Disneyland.
But I agree, it can get so expensive, although my son did watch this Disney on a budget show on Travel Channel, and informed that it's actually cheaper to stay MORE nights at DisneyWorld...hmmm

1217620103s654 said...

Hope you have a wonderful, sunny trip this time around :)

http://www.midwestguest.com

I'll get this OpenID thingie figured out one of these days...