Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Leaving...on a jet plane...

Today is our last day in Europe. Josh is getting one more half day of skiing on the Zugspitze in and we will be meeting my dad for lunch in the town of Garmisch.

I have mixed feelings about leaving. We have enjoyed spending time with my family and have adored seeing the sights of Bavaria. On the other hand, I cannot wait to put my children in their own rooms and sleep in my own bed! Not thrilled about going back to work but that is a necessary evil! We will most likely be spending the rest of the greater part of today packing up everything...not sure how we will get it all back!

We did just about everything that we set out to do. There are just a few things we have missed for various reasons and we will be adding them to our list of things to see when we come back in the summertime (this summer or next, depending on finances). These items include: seeing the inside of Schloss Neuschwanstein, making a trip to Dachau, and traveling to Italy. I am sure that we will come up with plenty more between now and the actual trip! Stay tuned over the next few weeks as I continue to post pictures, stories and tips about our 19 day adventure. We still have so much more to say and there just wasn't enough time in the day to post it all during the trip!

1 comment:

junebug said...

Sounds like you had a fun time!! I wanna see some pics!