Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Photo Friday





This week's Photo Friday theme at Delicious Baby is warm weather! Because we are still traveling, I am going to share photos that were taken in the cold (brrrr....really cold) but remind me of the warmth!
While wandering around Salzburg, we decided to take a different route to the car rather than follow the same one back. Boy, was I surprised when I turned the corner and saw this amazing street market. There were fruits and vegetables, flowers, chickens, turkeys, candy, bread, and brats everywhere. The sights and smells were amazing. Everywhere you looked, you saw something different.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the pics. Especially the one with the pink flowers; a great angle, a very happy shot.
: )

Kim said...

Ooh, tulips are my favorite flower. Pretty shot. The market looks great.

Carolina said...

I love tulips! Always cheer me up. Great pictures.

Heather Cowper said...

Those tulips make me think that Spring is just round the corner

dommy said...

I need to take more of these "everyday" shots, too.
I love the aware/not-aware dichotomy in this photo.

http://www.midwestguest.com

The Bumbles said...

I love when you stumble across beauty - and to capture it in your second photo especially is the reward!