Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Friday

While in Europe, my children were most fascinated by checking the sewer drains to see if anything was there and seeing who could spot the "Old McDonald's" (aka MickeyD's) first! They also looked for birds and horses. However, nothing could top the excitement of spying yet another dog and yelling out at the top of their lungs "LOOK MOMMY!!! ANOTHER DOGGY!!! TAKE A PICTURE QUICK!!!!" I give you "The Dogs of Europe"!












Check out some other travel photos at Photo Friday at Delicious Baby!

5 comments:

kidsgowest said...

Oh those European dogs are all the same :) Funny and actually a good kind of scavenger hunt to keep 'em kids entertained.

Angela K. Nickerson said...

I, too, have a collection of dog photos from Europe -- Italy, mostly. I'm not sure why! :)

On another note: I'd LOVE to know how you get the watermark on your photos. Email me??

junebug said...

Aw, those are some cute dogs. I've only been to Europe once and can't really remember too much about the dogs over there. I know that I've saw tons of STRAY dogs everywhere in Mexico and tons of STRAY cats everywhere in Jerusalem though.

dommy said...

It's a dog's life all right! :)

Cute shots.

Dominique

http://www.midwestguest.com

minnemom said...

What a fun "collection" from your travels!