Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday

Travels with Children is written by a woman who has plenty of experience...she travels regularly with four children! She writes often about her travels through Minnesota. On Fridays, she writes an article called "Finding More Fun" where she includes links to other articles about family travel. On her holiday road trip, she kept a journal that I tried to tune into on a daily basis even though I was on my own vacation! Some of my favorite articles include:

Hotel Rooms for Big Families
-- I only have two children so I don't have this problem. However, I often think about what it would be like if we had another child. Where would we put him/her and how could we afford to continue to travel? This article reviews the website SixSuitcaseTravel.

Party Time at Famous Dave's -- This restaurant looks like a place my family would love to go! Check out the sparkler sundae!

Flight 93 Crash Site and Memorial near Shanksville, PA
-- A pictorial account of their trip to the crash site. The pictures are incredibly moving and tastefully done.

No comments: