Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday

Kim Mance, of Galavanting, has been quite busy the past week or two! Not only does she keep up with the fantastic Galavanting website, but she is also the founder of Travel Blog Exchange. The Travel Blog Exchange is really the first of its kind. It is a meeting place for all things travel! There are message boards and places to blog. Even though it has only been up and running for a short time, the membership has grown exponentially! I was member number 145 on the 2nd or 3rd day! When I became a member, she took the time out of her day to drop me (and all the other new members!) a welcome message that was personalized. Kim Mance also writes for several other places on the Internet -- Marie Claire and the Huffington Post. She is co-host of the Travel Blog Exchange 09 Meetup in Chicago later this year...hopefully I will be able to attend! Some of my favorite articles...

Great US Destinations for a Romantic Weekend -- I was thrilled to see New Orleans on this list. My hubby and I honeymooned there and we return every year or two with the kids. Since Hurricane Katrina, the rebuilding is still continuing but the spirit of New Orleans is still very much alive.

Historic Christmas Markets--Colmar, France
-- This destination was on our Europe vacation list, but unfortunately we didn't have the time to go. It was great being able to see the markets via the blog instead!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thanks for the nice writeup of TBEX, I hope you'll be able to join us in Chicago!