Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday

This week's Travel Blogger is Teacher Meets World. The author of Teacher Meets World, Monna, is a Canadian living in Barcelona, Spain living what is admittedly my dream job! She is a teacher overseas. She gets to do the two things that I love to do...teach and travel Europe! And what a cool teacher she is...she and her hubby have a travel club! I am constantly admiring her photography and was amazed to learn that she takes most her pictures with a point and shoot. Monna has a fantastic eye for an amazing picture. That being said, she is also a fantastic writer. Her posts are full of thought provoking questions and meaningful statements. If she asks a question and you choose to answer it, she will post back to you.

Some of my favorite posts...

The way it is for little girls in Paris -- This series of photos is beautiful. The little girl is just adorable and the post is great!

Palace Moments, Vienna -- The picture in this post made my heart skip a beat. It is how I hope I look when someone sees me with my children!

Possibilities (a photo and two poems)

No comments: