Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday

I know, I know...it is actually Wednesday night, but I am trying to meet some deadlines for work (you know...that real job that pays the bills!). This week, I would like to introduce you to The Mother of All Trips. Mara is a mother who loves to travel! Every Monday, she writes an article called Mondays are for Dreaming. Here, she writes about the places she dreams about visiting or has visited in the past. This week she was dreaming about Jaipur, India!

Some of my favorites:

Is traveling relevant? This mom says yes.
-- In this article, Mara talks about how travel is relevant even though the economy is in the state that it is. I agree with everything she said!

The Top 5 Reasons for Traveling with Children -- My favorite is number 4!

Big and Little in Boboli Gardens -- Great picture of her little one next to a very cool statue!

1 comment:

Mara from Motherofalltrips said...

Hey Jen - I just found this in my reader (can you tell it's been a few weeks since I've caught up?). Thanks so much - I'm honored.