Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Peeps in Places

The Intelligent Travel Blog at National Geographic Traveler introduced its Peeps in Places Photo Contest. Now those of you who know me, know that I judge springtime by when the peeps appear on the shelves. I have been able to wean myself over the years, but now that I have children of peep consuming age the habit is trying to peep in!!! This is right up my alley. As soon as I read about this photo contest tonight, I started thinking of all the great places I could take my Peeps! It reminds me of the Flat Stanley challenge. Where would you take your peeps?

3 comments:

1217620103s654 said...

I saw this one, too!

Peeps were an object of fascination when I worked production nights at a local newspapers for a few years. We'd find peeps all over the place in the newsroom...on top of computers, impaled on one of those old note holders, flattened in the parking lot, in someone's lunch in the fridge...

Putting on my thinking cap here...

http://www.midwestguest.com

Jen said...

I know! I have half a dozen places that I am going to take my peeps!

stefancaiafa said...

Our Peeps in Places Photo Challenge has been extended! Deadline is now Monday, April 13th.

Last chance to submit pics to our Flickr pool, tag "ngtpeeps"

www.intelligenttravelblog.com