Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday

Midwest Guest maintains a blog about "mostly midwest meanderings". Her photographs are beautiful and her articles make me want to travel to the one area of the United States that I haven't been to yet...the Midwest. She is an avid geocacher and writes about her adventures trying to locate the spots. Some of my favorite articles:

Fishing and hunting paradise in Dundee -- I had recently seen a tv show about Cabela's when I read this post and it was great to read more information about the store. I would like to see how it compares to a Bass Pro since that is all I have been to.

Photo Friday -- Lighthouse
-- I love lighthouses and fell in love with these beautiful pictures of a snow covered lighthouse. For some reason (could be the fact that I am from the south where we never see snow!), I don't associate snow with lighthouses so it is a funny contrast to me.

Photo Friday -- Parade
-- My son loved these pictures of the parade preparations in Chicago.

1 comment:

1217620103s654 said...

What a nice surprise on a Monday night!

I'm glad you enjoyed my stories...hopefully as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Wow :)

http://www.midwestguest.com