Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday

Gary Arndt, of Everything Everywhere, is living my dream (I am sensing a theme here!)! In 2007, he sold his house, packed up his possessions and headed out on a tour around the world. He has traveled to over 50 countries. His Daily Travel Photo is one of my favorite parts about his blog. The pictures are fantastic and have made me add many new places to my own "Places to See" list.

Daily Photo -- This one was taken in Thailand

731 Days Later: My 2 Year Travelversary
-- A reflection of his travels during the past two years

Be sure to check out his Travel Scorecard on the homepage and his comprehensive Travel Blog Directory.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Thanks for the intro about Gary - what a story! I plan to peek in on those daily photos for travel-planning inspiration!