Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday

I first found The Carey Adventures when I was doing an Internet search for Peru (Imagine my excitement when he commented on my blog the other day!). Daddy J and I have decided that Machu Picchu ranks high on our list of things to do in the near future. Barring extenuating circumstances, we are looking into a trip to Peru for our 10 year anniversary next year. If not, definitely for the 15 year! When I start researching a new place, I love to check out the blogs that have been written about the area. Peter Carey went on a trek to Peru and blogged about it the whole way. I love reading his account of the trip. The story begins here. The Carey Adventures also features a Photo of the Day and many guest photographers. My favorite photograph is titled Glimpse.

A few of my other favorite articles:

Healthy Family Travel Tips #16 Scrapbook Together -- I love to scrapbook both digitally and with the actual paper and pictures. This article showcases the importance of working together as a family after your trip to chronicle your adventures.

7 Tips for Helping Fight Headaches on the Road -- Very important for the traveler! Everyone gets a headache once in awhile so use these tips to help fight or prevent them!

No comments: