Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wonders of the World

Recently I came across a website called Hillman Wonders of the World. I looked through the list and realized that although I have done much traveling, there are so many things I still have left to see...and that is only from this list in particular! Here are the wonders that I have seen:

#40 -- Louvre Museum
#80--Yellowstone National Park
#83--Matterhorn
#86--Eiffel Tower
#89--British Museum
#92--Yosemite National Park
#97--Neuschwanstein
#99--San Francisco

9 out of 100...not a very good percentage! Now, the 1000 Wonders of the World list on the same website...that is another story. I think I have seen about 50 of those...still not a great percentage though! Looking at this list makes me want to start planning another big trip...unfortunately it isn't in the works for this month... That being said, Daddy J and I have some travel plans. Together, we are going to Panama City, FL to visit family. Josh is headed to hike another portion of the Appalachian Trail. I can't wait to get the pictures back from that trip! How many wonders have you seen? What is on your list to see next?

2 comments:

Mara from Motherofalltrips said...

Well, I've only seen 20 on that first list. Helps that some of them are grouped in one general location!

Although we're traveling quite a bit this summer and fall, I won't be adding to that list. But I feel pretty confident that I will do a good job of tackling many of them as the kids get older. I definitely want to plan a family trip to the southern hemisphere sometime in the next few years.

Rocket Ma'am said...

I've only seen 14, and I've traveled quite a bit- that list makes me feel like a loser! I want to take a cruise somewhere other than the Caribbean- doesn't matter where. Not in the cards for a while, though.