Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday

Have Kids Will Travel is such an amazing resource! It is full of family friendly travel advice. There is a section on kid friendly destinations and another section on travel gear. I especially love the checklist section. There are several different checklists that you can use alone or add to what you have already written. Packing for Preschoolers is pretty darn accurate! Some of my favorite posts include:

Top 20 Family Travel Blogs and Websites -- A great list of some fantastic travel blogs out there (and we actually made the list...number 18...that was such a cool surprise!!)

Five Family Travel Books to Get You Going -- We only own one of these books, but I want to pick up at least one or two of these on my next trip to the bookstore. I love the 500 Places book. I have already bookmarked several spots to take the kids this summer!

Creating a Kid Friendly Itinerary in Europe -- There are some great tips on this post. I have traveled twice with my kids to Europe and these tips would have helped immensely on our first trip!

2 comments:

familyadventureguidebooks said...

What a fun practical site! I look forward to exploring it more!

Lorraine said...

Thanks for the introduction and the tip. Those travel books look especially great!