Our Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.twokidsandamap.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Travel Blogger Tuesday


I have missed Travel Blogger Tuesday for a few weeks but school is out and I am ready to blog. I am anxious to introduce you to this great blogger! Peace with the Cairns Family Holidays really knows how to get out there and explore with kids. She does some of the coolest things with her family! Every time I read her blog, I want to move a trip to Australia higher on my list! The website is awesome and covers everything you could imagine if you were traveling to Australia with your kids. Her blog covers all of her personal adventures. Some of my favorite articles include:

Photo Friday: Quoll -- Had no idea what this was until I read this article!

Clifton Beach -- My kids would love this playground and beach area. One of the best parts about traveling with kids is that you get to add all those great playgrounds on your must see list!

Mamu Rainforest Canopy Walk -- This is something my entire family would enjoy!

2 comments:

Peace said...

Wow thanks so much!! I'm so honoured to be featured here by you : )

Lorraine said...

I agree that Peace has such a great way with describing what is beautiful and family friendly about Australia! Wonderful feature!